Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Recruitment Drive

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uh Damn
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
Uh Damn

The Recruitment Drive Empty
PostSubject: The Recruitment Drive   The Recruitment Drive Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:23 am

Ryan came to me with a suggestion for our first event, The Recruitment Drive. What it is, we'll all get together and go to various popular spots throughout Runescape and try to pull in some new members. It would be cool if we could get about 10 members to confirm they will be participating and then we will determine a set time to start

Locations

1. Start at the Grand Exchange
  2. Varrock West
  3. Varrock East
  4. Edgeville
  5. Soul wars [w145 and w44]
  6. Rock Crabs [tele's will be provided because I know everybody hates walking]

Once we finish that run, we will world hop and start over.

Time and Date: TBA as we will have to work around peoples schedules, so once we get a list of participating members we'll discuss the time and date. (want it to be ASAP so we'll be ready for Feb. 1st)

Attending Members: need at least 10

1. Joseph -- Uh Damn
  2. Ryan
  3. JayBeezeh - DUBB
  4. Derek
  5. Paul - P Z0N3
    Please post if you'll be participating and inform other members of this. As always, if you have any suggestions for this event or another event suggestion let me know.

Last edited by Uh Damn on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Recruitment Drive   The Recruitment Drive Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:42 am

I like this alot, and not only because it was my idea, but because of the locations you chose to go to. Soul Wars and Rock crabs will be really good locations to hopefully find some dedicated pures. Props to you Willie Mayes.
Back to top Go down
Uh Damn
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
Uh Damn

PostSubject: Re: The Recruitment Drive   The Recruitment Drive Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:21 pm

<3 tell everybody to get on here and reply! Mr. People Person
Back to top Go down
L E F T
T.H. Member
T.H. Member
L E F T

PostSubject: Re: The Recruitment Drive   The Recruitment Drive Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:09 pm

i would like to join this as well add me in anydays good i get out of school at 3:00 so anything past that will b good i like this plan good job ryan and nice loc btw Joseph =P
Back to top Go down
Morphine Pk

PostSubject: Re: The Recruitment Drive   The Recruitment Drive Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 am

ill go only good time is weekends. thats when everyone is on
Back to top Go down
JayBeezeh
WOMP WOMP BWOMP
WOMP WOMP BWOMP
JayBeezeh

PostSubject: Re: The Recruitment Drive   The Recruitment Drive Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:27 am

I'm offically making this MANDATORY.

If you are a Team Hostile member. You MUST attend this.

When I get home from work today I will try and contact everyone and get this rolling. (Time, Day, Etc.)

I want this to happen this weekend... scratch
Back to top Go down
https://teamhostile.forumotion.com
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Recruitment Drive   The Recruitment Drive Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:52 am

If it's on the weekend it has to be either before I go to work, or after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Recruitment Drive   The Recruitment Drive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Recruitment Drive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General T.H. :: Events-
Jump to: