Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Priest in Peril-Anyone Wanna Join?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Priest in Peril-Anyone Wanna Join? Empty
PostSubject: Priest in Peril-Anyone Wanna Join?   Priest in Peril-Anyone Wanna Join? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:39 am

Hey guys, well I'm going to be doing Animal magnetism for Ava's accumulator within the next few days, and was going to go ahead and get started on some of the Pre-Req quests such as Priest in Peril. If anyone would like to join me in Priest in Peril today then let me. I will be wanting to do before 10 PM Central time for sure. The quest has no Pre-Reqs, but it's reward givs 1.4k prayer XP. If you haven't done the quest yet and want to, please post here or hit me up with the PM in RS or on vent. Thanks Smile -Ryan.
Back to top Go down
L E F T
T.H. Member
T.H. Member
L E F T

PostSubject: Re: Priest in Peril-Anyone Wanna Join?   Priest in Peril-Anyone Wanna Join? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:12 pm

i will join you ryan just tell me when im down
Back to top Go down
Morphine Pk

PostSubject: Re: Priest in Peril-Anyone Wanna Join?   Priest in Peril-Anyone Wanna Join? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:05 am

ill do it if you haven't already
Back to top Go down
JayBeezeh
WOMP WOMP BWOMP
WOMP WOMP BWOMP
JayBeezeh

PostSubject: Re: Priest in Peril-Anyone Wanna Join?   Priest in Peril-Anyone Wanna Join? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:31 am

I'm downski's. Been questing alot anyways.

I need someone to do the RFD quests with.
I hate that damn quest.
Back to top Go down
https://teamhostile.forumotion.com
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Priest in Peril-Anyone Wanna Join?   Priest in Peril-Anyone Wanna Join? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:09 am

Lets do it tonight? I still haven't done it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priest in Peril-Anyone Wanna Join?   Priest in Peril-Anyone Wanna Join? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priest in Peril-Anyone Wanna Join?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Runescape Discussion :: Quest Help-
Jump to: