Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

20th Member Celebration!

Go down 
+2
JayBeezeh
Uh Damn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Uh Damn
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
Uh Damn

20th Member Celebration! Empty
PostSubject: 20th Member Celebration!   20th Member Celebration! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:38 pm

I feel that this clan growing bigger is something we should celebrate, so when we reach our 20th Member I have a couple of events planned for everybody.

Some of my ideas include:
Drop Party. with various useful items. [and with the return of free trade possibly a LARGE coin drop ]
Fun Fights at clan wars. Sort of a meet and greet and beat.
Group PK trip. Since that's what this clan is all about.

The time and world and order of events will be determined once we hit out 20th member.

If you guys have any event ideas for this occasion, just let me know. I'm looking forward to this clan getting bigger and having more events like this, so get out there and RECRUIT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JayBeezeh
WOMP WOMP BWOMP
WOMP WOMP BWOMP
JayBeezeh

PostSubject: Re: 20th Member Celebration!   20th Member Celebration! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:44 pm

I support this 100%.
Back to top Go down
https://teamhostile.forumotion.com
Hipster Pro

Hipster Pro

PostSubject: Re: 20th Member Celebration!   20th Member Celebration! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:46 pm

JayBeezeh wrote:
I support this 100%.
what he just said.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: 20th Member Celebration!   20th Member Celebration! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:47 pm

I second this! haha. but for real, I'm down. This is a good idea. I'll contribute to the drop party as well.
Back to top Go down
Uh Damn
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
Uh Damn

PostSubject: Re: 20th Member Celebration!   20th Member Celebration! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Thanks guys, and as i said, if you have any other ideas and suggestions just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Morphine Pk

PostSubject: Re: 20th Member Celebration!   20th Member Celebration! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:21 am

im digging the drop party ill drop millz for it
Back to top Go down
L E F T
T.H. Member
T.H. Member
L E F T

PostSubject: Re: 20th Member Celebration!   20th Member Celebration! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:16 pm

yeah i like the drop party thats nice if i have some cash at the time i will drop some too =D cant wait till all this happens and everything
Back to top Go down
Uh Damn
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
Uh Damn

PostSubject: Re: 20th Member Celebration!   20th Member Celebration! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:55 pm

I was actually thinking of a new way to do the drop party. I'm going to talk to Ryan and Jarrett about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20th Member Celebration!   20th Member Celebration! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

20th Member Celebration!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General T.H. :: Events-
Jump to: