Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uh Damn
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
Uh Damn

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:38 pm

If you have read the Event Rules, you know that you must first run your event idea's by a Admin or Mod. I've decided to start a thread where you can make suggestions for events and then us Mods and Admins will give you go ahead on planning the event. So feel free to post your ideas here, and please be reasonable. Wink
Back to top Go down
L E F T
T.H. Member
T.H. Member
L E F T

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: pk on feb,1   Event Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:56 pm

i think we all should team up and go out in the wild and pk as much as we can and do what we do best fuck sht up=)
Back to top Go down
Uh Damn
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
Uh Damn

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:34 am

l e f t wrote:
i think we all should team up and go out in the wild and pk as much as we can and do what we do best fuck sht up=)

Not to be a douche or anything but this is why Jb had made the event rules, so people won't spam. If you want to set up a PK trip, say something lol. And make a time, meeting spot, number of members wanted, etc. And more than likely, it will be approved ha.

Like i said I'm not trying to be a douche, just preventing spam. <3
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:37 am

Once everythign is figured out and we have everything legit, I'd like to suggest that maybe you plan a group recruitment trip? Where we all roll deep around varrock, edge, etc recruiting. If people see us in Union they'll know we're legit. Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Suggestions
Page 1 of 1