Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Hostile Reqs & Application Layout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Team Hostile Reqs & Application Layout  Empty
PostSubject: Team Hostile Reqs & Application Layout    Team Hostile Reqs & Application Layout  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 pm

All right, first I would like to say thank you for being interested in joining Team Hostile, where we are a fast growing pking based community. If you want to join us, the first step in becoming a part of our very fast growing, strong, active community is to fill out an application. Just copy and paste the layout I am providing below, and fill it out, and post it as a new topic with your runescape name as the title.

Also please note that another requirement of being a part of Team Hostile is to have Ventrilo. For those of you who don't know what Ventrilo is, it is a chat based system that allows all members of the clan to communicate using microphones, headsets, etc. Even if you do not have a mic, you will still be required to have this so you can join the chat rooms while on pking trips and other clan events so you can hear everything that is going on. For more information on Ventrilo and how to download it, click here.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Runescape Username:

Are you a member?: []Yes []No

In order to join Team Hostile, one of the current requirements is to be between level 65 and 85. Do you meet these requirements? []Yes []No

If not, what is your current combat level?:

Please list the following stats you currently have:
Attack Level:
Strength Level:
Defense Level:
HP Level (Constitution):
Magic Level:
Range Level:

Please list any other notable skills that you feel are worth mentioning:

Why do you want to join Team Hostile?:

Were you referred to Team Hostile? []Yes []No

If yes, who referred you?:

Team Hostile is a pure based PKing clan. And therefor, we would like to know a little about your PKing past. When did you first start pking?

[]I've been PKing since classic.
[]I've been PKing since before the wilderness ditch in RS2.
[]I started PKing when Bounty Hunter and PVP were released.
[]Other, please explain:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

Team Hostile Reqs & Application Layout
Page 1 of 1