Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hey im derek

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L E F T
T.H. Member
T.H. Member
L E F T

hey im derek Empty
PostSubject: hey im derek   hey im derek Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:07 am

hey im derek im 18 years old i like to skate with friends and smoke with ryan some lol =D the good days and i love pking its awesome cant wait till the old wild comes back were going to fuck shit up of and i live in alvin tx im in 12th grade i go to alvin high school i like hanging out with friends going to partys and thats about it
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

hey im derek Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey im derek   hey im derek Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:58 am

This guy right here is my nigga! I got his back till the end. Welcome to Team Hostile Derek!
Back to top Go down
L E F T
T.H. Member
T.H. Member
L E F T

hey im derek Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey im derek   hey im derek Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:58 pm

=D thanks ryan i got your back to irl and in rs baby =D you know how we do santa
Back to top Go down
P Z0N3
P Z0N3AGE!
P Z0N3AGE!
P Z0N3

hey im derek Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey im derek   hey im derek Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:31 am

yall are losers. When we go in the wildy ima one hit you with my whip and if you dont die ima dds spec you. K0~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey im derek Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey im derek   hey im derek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey im derek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General T.H. :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: